Saturday, September 27, 2008

Robert's visit

My brother Robert came to visit this weekend! He has been talking to Dad about planning a trip down here (he lives in Mississippi with his wife Carla & stepson Decarol). My sister Michel was coming to Jax from SC this weekend- her husband Mark & Chel's son Anthony had a paintball tournament here in town. So, Robert decided this would be the perfect time to visit since everyone would be here.
We all had a great time!! I haven't seen Robert in a few years and I was so happy he was able to come down here. We had a family dinner at Rick & I's house last night- the weather was beautiful, it was almost a cool night & a few of us sat outside to eat. We played some pool & darts in Rick's game room, and just hung out & got caught up.
I can't tell you how happy it made my Dad to spend this week with Robert. He is worn out but they had such a great time.
Check out my photobucket for more pictures!
http://s343.photobucket.com/albums/o464/thekistners/Robert%20n%20Chels%20Visit%209-27-08/

Photobucket

No comments:

Random Picture

Random Picture
Rick & Erin at the Biltmore House, Christmas '09