Friday, September 5, 2008

Music!

As you might have already figured out, my/ our blog now plays music! I admit, the pink background for the player was my doing.

I figured this blog needed a little pick-me-up.


I will add & change song(s) from time to time, so enjoy! Browse through the list & see what there is. Let's see if anyone is surprised (or horrified) that I like some of the stuff I do. I might sing it day in & day out, but my listening tastes are not all classical all the time, believe it or not! For instance, I wonder how many of my dear blogites knew of my love of classic country & western, and also bluegrass & old-fashioned Southern gospel...? Or Barbara Streisand...? Your girl is lovely Hubble. *sniff*
Meeeemories, like the corners of my mind.
That is Rick's favorite song.

Parental Advisory: Explicit Lyrics- I have added the song "Bulls On Parade" because it is my Guitar Hero jam. I totally slay when I play that song.

No comments:

Random Picture

Random Picture
Rick & Erin at the Biltmore House, Christmas '09