Friday, October 31, 2008

Update

I spoke with my cousin Brenda via email this week, and we are moving along well in the donor screening process. Brenda is in Colordao- on Tuesday, she had some more blood tests, an EKG, and started a 24-hour urine collection. Which I have done several times, and it is less than a pleasant chore...
She is having a chest Xray & an ultrasound done this afternoon. The living donor coordinator told Brenda to give it about a week, and then call her to make sure the results are getting to Mayo.
After that, the rest of the testing must be done here at Mayo. They have told Brenda they are working on getting her set up to come to Mayo in about 4 weeks. So, we might possibly get to visit with her for the Thanksgiving holiday! We are all looking forward to getting to spend some time with her. I haven't seen Brenda since my cousin Molly's wedding. Which was... um... when was Molly's wedding? Was it really 4 years ago?? Time sure does fly.

I didn't have time to 'scare' up a costume for work this year. So, this is my ghetto costume. Guess who I am...
Happy Halloween to all!

Photobucket

Random Picture

Random Picture
Rick & Erin at the Biltmore House, Christmas '09